Shrimp Scampi recipe
Shrimp Scampi ingredients list:
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp (about 16 to 24)
- 1/3 cup clarified butter
- 4 tablespoons minced garlic
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, fresh if possible
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper, to taste
Instructions for Shrimp Pasta:
Shrimp scampi recipes is one of the most popular recipes. This is an easy recipe for shrimp scampi. Shrimp Scampi is made with shrimp, garlic, butter, and a little white wine and lemon juice.
Rinse shrimp and set aside. Heat butter in large skillet over medium heat. Cook garlic 1 or 2 minutes or until softened but not browned. Add shrimp, green onions, wine and lemon juice; cook until shrimp are pink and firm, about 1 to 2 minutes on each side. Do not overcook. Add chopped parsley and salt and pepper before serving. Garnish with lemon slices and parsley sprigs if desired.
- Back to the Shrimp Recipes home page.